Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
getting started

I am sooo cloe to ordering your product but i need to see a brochure or pamphlet. I also wanted to know if the challenger is used for the tile and grout and the wood floors as well.

Re: getting started

WWW.Challengerop.com has video and other things you may find of interest

Thanks for the link Steve, it answered alot of questions.

Basically, my website is my brochure. If you want to actually hold it in your hand, and you don't have a printer, let me know and I will print one up and mail it to you. Check out my other website - www.planet-orbital.com - for another look at OP cleaning. Also: www.challenger-pad-machine.com. Also: my own service business website:
www.drysdales123.com. Or give me a call. I am just now concluding my 3-week visit to Australia, and will be back in the states on Monday, the 4th. E-mail me (markd@cybercom.net) or call and leave your phone number at
617-242-9657, and I will call you back as soon as my head clears from 22 hours of travel time.

Mark, I am located on the west coast and i haven't really seen anything in volume as far as your system goes. I am all but sure I will start up soon, i am just crossing I's and dotting T's ,,,, you know how it is. The tile cleaning will probably be a bigger part of my business that the carpet. Most people out here have gone to tile because it keeps the house cooler. Anyway, thanks for the response. It's not everyday a CEO type or President of a company takes the time to write back to people. One more question. Besides the start up stuff.......... What would be the next thing or things i will need right away.

I've tried to design the Package so that it pretty much covers what you will need to get started. You might want to order some extra pads - maybe another ten or dozen - just to be prepared for an early large job. The Tile & Grout brush is only an additional $35, and will enable you to offer this service from the get-go. The sample pak of stain treatments from Vacaway that you also will receive should take care of things in this area, so you'll be pretty much good-to-go right from the start.