Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need gliders and outsolve

Mark,
Hello and how have you been?
I need all 3 gliders and some outsolve cleaner. Can you get me these items? Also is a steam cleaner necesary to do a great job on Tile? What brand do you recomend and where can I get one? Thanks.

Re: need gliders and outsolve

we don't use any steam and we do a lot if tile n grout. just got done modifying my titan to hold 30 lbs of additional weight. the extra weight helps clean the grout lines a lot faster. we use oil eater only $55 per 5 gallons in my area. from what I've heard steam is great just takes longer, any comments on speed of steam vs op on t&g

mike, How did you modify your titan? Does that have to do with the splash issue? Or are you just talking about adding weight? Also, where do I go to purchase the cleaner you use for tile and grout? Thanks for you time.....Sam

I buy my cleaner locally but you can google oileater and find several sites. I also use it on trashed carpet, berber, and restaurant carpets. I prespray with it the follow up with hydroxi pro (encap cleaner) this cleaner works awesome and only $25 a gal.

I modified my titan by drilling 4 holes in the base. 2 to each side. then I use 2 - 15lbs reebox weights. they have a square head and a rubber insulated. I use u bolts to keep them in place. you have to remove the pad driver to put the bolts in from underneath. works great! it was the only way I could think of to secure a large amount of weight without them falling off!

I haven't done anything with the splashing yet. I do a lot of commercial and my residential customers usually leave when doing t&g so I just wipe down base boards when done. good thing oil eater isn't harsh!

Re. the gliders, order these directly. Brooks Beeler is the new owner there. His e-mail is bigexcel@yahoo.com.
Order Outsolv directly from Bioforce (http://www.bioforceinc.com.)