Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stains

I have been in business for three months now with the Challenger and I love the system. I am having no luck with STAINS though. I am using only all natural and organic cleaning products. The Orbit Natural works great overall but not on those tough stains and spots. The Vacaway stuff has not worked at all for me. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Keith

Re: Stains

That's kind of unusual, Keith. If you bought your Challenger from me, in the Package I ship to you I include a FiberPlus pad. This works well for me as a pre-scrub in situations where the carpet is unevenly soiled, or has a lot of spots. In super-soiled situations, I will sometime use one of the smaller FiberPlus pads sized for the 3 small heads on a Cimex machine. In this way, I can achieve a greater pressure on the area/s with the extra-heavy soil. With regard to your poor experience with Vacaway products, you might want to e-mail steve@vacaway.com and see if he can offer any assistance.

Mark, I did buy it from you and did get the FiberPlus Pad I am just not sure how to use it. Do you still use a disk with the fiberplus pads? And what Green solutions do you reccomend? Thank you for your help

Keith

Hey Keith I have had good results with the vacaway products, the more stains I encountered the better I got at using the correct stain remover and application, vacaway has a guide to different stains and how to remove them, however I find that having a supply of "helgel orange" for sticky stains, gum, tar, etc works well, and then I use "spot n boost" regularly for stubborn stains, and it works great. I personally let the customer know what they can expect because all stains are not removable, but most are with the right product. I don't know if their are green products that are strong enough for stubborn stains, I usually explain to those who care that my primary cleaner is plant based, and that we only use stronger cleaners on the tough stains, have never had an issue, I think most people would just rather get their stains out, rather than make sure all your products are green. Good luck man

P.S. I only use the fiber plus pads on really trashed carpet and really bad traffic lanes, I don't believe increasing your agitation is going to help get a stain out if you haven't applied a cleaner that will work on it.

Don't use a glider with a FiberPlus pad.

Dwell time makes a difference, often at resd jobs I will go in and pre-spray and hit spots and heavy traffic with quite a bit more spray. This way the spray has plenty of time before I bring in equipment and begin cleaning. I use oil eater on really trashed carpet then follow up with hydroxi pro. works wonders for us. sometimes ill bring out an iron with a pad underneath, just dont leave the iron there to long! good luck