Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Getting Carpet Cleaning Clients/Customers

I should clarify that in my message above, I am NOT sticking post-its here and there. I am leaving books of branded post-its around for people to USE, take home, etc.

All the drug companies make branded post-it pads for doctors to give away to their patients, etc.

Hello,I can help I am just starting out in seo..I am looking for a few new clients.I am also a carpet cleaner
I am only charging 200.00 a month and a 200 setup fee..email if you want me to help or have ? i will get you listed in google places and organic listing..It can take up to 6 months..It all depends on were you rank now,and how old your domain is..I do not do any black hat tactics that will get you banned..

Hey Jon K
Where do you get your post it notes printed up??? thanks..pax

Hey marki
I have that marketing training cds also.
It works great! Just do it!!!

Sorry to be so late in answering. Just saw your question.

I am getting my post-its printed with:
www.promosinparadise.com 1-866-401-3857

They gave me a cold call, selling their promotional materials. They had some really good bulk prices and ideas, so I bought.

The 3x4 custom printed post-its are 66 cents each, including shipping, if you buy 500 pads. They set up art for you but not use your existing logo for that price.

Another idea that the Paradise people had was branded LED key chains. They have a pretty cool little LED light keychain. It's very bright. They printed my company name and contact info on these.

I give these to customers after I finish the job. A few people put their keys on it right while I was standing there finishing up business with them. Will this get my name out there or make this customer use me again? Don't know. I will let you know in 12 months.

Vacaway will make up 6 oz. bottles of their Encap Green (concentrated) spot & stain product at (I think) .80 per bottle. They will private-label these for you, including your logo, if you have one. (steve@vacaway.com)