Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vehicle magnets have gotten me some work.

I got a couple of 12" by 18" vehicle magnets the other day and have gotten a good response. People don't really care about my one room and hallway special (which is regular price but still a good price in my region for a minimum) they just seem to notice the van a lot more now, before people would rarely ask me questions when I'm out or call off the van, but the magnets make it stand out and people take notice, maybe it will help some new people who have been slow like me at this time. I got the idea from SFS Jon Don website, mine say "Need it done today?" Which is really just to grab attention as my customers are rarely ready at that moment to have it done.

Re: Vehicle magnets have gotten me some work.

You gotta have vehicle signs. Otherwise you will look too much like the creepy people on TV shows who drive white vans with no signs, and are always up to no good. When you are inside doing a job, stick some of your cards, fliers, etc., under your windshield wiper, or in some kind of card holder, so people can take one while walking by.

I have perforated window vinyl all around my van with my logo and number, I was talking about little signs that draw attention to the van, I have gotten jobs before off the van how it is designed now, I was pointing out for other people who may find it helpful to book extra jobs that I get more calls with magnets that have a call to action than with just my standard signs with my logo and number.

CALL ME! RIGHT NOW! JUST DO IT!

WORKS FOR ME MARK!