Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Google Maps

Hello,everyone if anyone in interested in gettin on first page of google maps I now work for as a sales rep for company part time,I know it works and the company only charges 79.00 a month plus 97 dollar set up fee..It takes 3 to 6 weeks.. You can do it yourself its a lot of work to get there..The price is a steal just see what others r charging... Happy New Year to everyone

Re: Google Maps

Not quite sure I follow. When I bring up Google Maps, there are no ads - just a map of the U.S., and the area to type in the place you want to find.

Hey,Mark if you type in Boston carpet cleaning,you will see letter A thru B That is google place's or Maps..Its like yellow pages..I average about 8 jobs a month from that or more..We also list you in bing and yahoo and are offer other services too.send me a email or i can call you and give you more details

Google Maps is not only an interesting application but a very useful one especially for small businesses. The reason for this is that by getting listed on Google maps, the small business owners can get premium exposure to the entire local community. However to seek the effectiveness of Google maps, the business owners must first get listed in the local searches which is limited to the city or State. The reason for this is that this gives a better response from those customers that seek local business. Being listed on the first page of Google and on the map is fantastic for the lucky 7, unfortunately though not all businesses get listed on the map. For the business owner getting listed in the local search of Google Maps would be like advertising in a local phone book or the classifieds.

There are various blogs and reviews from business owners that vouch for the effectiveness of getting listed and being part of the seven pack as it is often called. This is because Google being a premier search engine is searched for all major information and with the availability of Google Maps, the search can now be done locally. This has helped the small business owners tremendously in getting them more business. Local business owners are becoming more involved in promoting their offerings online and therefore those who seek professional services or products look to the internet for local information and availability. Thus Google Map optimization is a very effective for all types of businesses.
?

I would like information M. Sullivan, how do I contact you?

You can contact me at 512 203-7051
or my email is info@organiccarpetcare.com