Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dirt from pile brought to surface

Has anyone had experience with soil suddenly coming up from the pile once you have made a pass cleaning. I was at a job and things where going well, I pre-vac'd but one spot brought up a lot of soil, and the soil would not transfer as there was too much and each pad just got covered as soon as the machine started. I have only experienced this once before, but the homeowner had told me they spilt some potting soil, that was also the same, the dirt only spread and the pad would not absorb it. Have you guys experienced this, and what do you do about it. Thanks.

Re: Dirt from pile brought to surface

Its happened before to me. I kept alternating between vac and padding. Custy was awed because they thought all the potting soil was gone a year before.

It happened to me just yesterday. Prevac'd a trashed rental Looked good. Started cleaning and kept finding pins and chunks of who knows what coming to the surface. Also had to use a bunch of HEL Gel on a licorice whip That stuff really works well

I experienced something similar, only with dark cat fur on a soft, off-white plush carpet.

I vacuumed hard and well, so that no particles or fur could be seen. The Challenger system then pulled quite a lot of additional fur out and rolled it into balls. I had to vacuum all the rooms over again while the carpets were still wet.

That's a new one to me. It must be a rarity.

No, I have seen this fur phenomenon before.
Also, I have been in contact with a company in the midwest that calls themselves "allerganx", meaning that they clean to solve allergy problems. They use the challenger, and they told me that they often see the challenger pull deeply imbedded pet hair out of carpets that the vacuum cleaner didn't touch.

Yep, I have seen the fur phenomenon before as well. The challenger is really good at digging up the stuff your vacuum didn't get.
Awesome!