Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Challenger Pad Systems

Hello Mark,

Is it true that Challenger Pad Systems is under new ownership?

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Challenger Pad Systems

Yes Bought by Brooks Beeler. I just talked to him yesterday He is a very nice guy

A couple of years ago I sold Brooks a Challenger and my start-up Package. He lives in Texas, about 20 miles away from the Watsons and the Challenger company. Every once in a while I would get a phone call from him telling me how much he loved his Challenger, and what a great job it was doing for him. Next thing I know, he went and bought the company. Several years ago there was a TV commercial in which a guy says: "I bought a Remington shaver, and liked it so much, I bought the company!" Same thing here. I'm going to go see if I can get Brooks to come on here and say hello to the followers of Challenger Forum Nation.

Texas' version of former NE Pats owner Victor Kiam

Good News! That was funny Mark but very true, I have heard those stories where someone loved the product so much they bought the whole company.
We have had great success with our Challenger. Its not like the Orbot with the wheels on the ground, but it does exactly what its supposed to do and is so smooth to run. We just cleaned a clients place that had not been cleaned in about 10 years. I ran out of our regular solution so I pre-sprayed with Releasit DS and followed up with a cotton pads. It was a cut pile carpet, beige in color and nothing special. The home owner was completely blown away with the results and we were too!
We used the thin glider and fount that if you position it right on the center of the driver you will have better control of the machine. In fact, it was running so smooth I could of held a cup of hot coffee in one hand no problem.
The Challenger is a great machine and extremely durable. Believe me, we have cleaned hundreds of homes and commercial facilities with it and have never replaced the driver. You will not go wrong purchasing this system from Mark. It will clean just as well as an Orbot, and maybe its not the best looking machine, but it gets the job done!

Have a great week!

Brian

Hello..It is true a couple of years ago I found myself down at the local lawn and garden store with a list in my hand...zero turn mower...check...push mower...check...back pack blower etc... I had estimated this lawn care venture was going to cost around $11,000.00. I couldn't pull the trigger. With 4 kids all under 12 and a wife of 15 years I couldn't make enough money. I was at work a few days later talking to a friend and he said "Have you ever thought about cleaning carpet?" I said "nope, my wife vacuums everyday" He then said "I heard about a machine that people are making a ton of money with" He gave me a brochure and commenced to try and sell me on this machine for a month. I went home and read every thing I could find on carpet cleaning, every method, every forum etc...I did this for 90 days coming back to start your own carpet cleaning business.com over and over again. Needless to say I did not buy the machine my friend was selling. One day I gave Mark a call. He sold me on the concept. He later asked me where I lived and that's when I found out I lived near Lee and Chris at Challenger. The next day I ran Lee down and helped him clean an apartment he owns. I did this in dress clothes. I asked him if I could rent this machine. I rented his machine, bought 7 pads and a gallon of Orbit Natural, grabbed my wife's vacuum and cleaned my house and 4 friends homes. Two of them paid me a total of $170.00 so my rental and pads were covered. My only problem was running to wash my pads between jobs...funny... 7 pads don't go very far. The rest I guess is history. I bought a machine and package (from Mark)and went to work. I'm still just a part time carpet cleaner but have been really fortunate to have a lot of work from referrals. I'm happy to be here. My goal is to help people just like me...dads, moms or whomever make a little extra money on the side and maybe even grow it into a full time business like many have done. Mark is still the "Guru of Floor Care" and I call him often for advice on pricing, spots and business in general. Mark has done a great service to many, me included, mentoring us in ways that many people charge good money for. Call or email if you need me. Thank you, Brooks