Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how long?

I have a 3500 sq ft house to do How long should this take? BTW it is all carpet. Some rooms are kinda trashed but others are reasonable

Re: how long?

The variables are: is there a lot of furniture to move?
How soiled is it? Will you spend a lot of time going up and down stairs, or is a ranch-type of house, all on one floor?
If you can average about 400 sq. ft. per hour, it will be a full day's work. If you charge .30/sq. ft., then you'll be compensated just a bit over $1000 for your efforts.

No furniture and I got it for 980. for the entire job

It took 10 hours 20 cotton pads 10 double cottons. Place was pretty trashed. Carpet was w-w White Berber even in the kitchen and bathrooms. I think these people even slept with muddy boots on. Even in the master bedroom beside where the bed sat was black with dirt. The Challenger was up to the task even if I wasnt. I will say it was the most money I have ever made in 1 day

Sounds like you priced just right Steve. Now in retrospect what could you have done differently to increase production time?

Have redi mixed jugs of EGC for starters. Also should done a more organized prespray. I tend to go over areas more than once. Any other suggestions Mo ?

Try Fiber Plus pads. They do a great job scrubbing and you can just encap the cleaner areas to save time. also cuts down on pads.T

I did use the FP on the really nasty stains Without the FP I would not have gotten the results I did