Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Great Commercial Accounts

Thanks guys, and i definately dont feel like i have arrived. but the opposite! Im still learning and will continue to do so! im just motivated to make it happen.

I use 2 17" challenger Titans and i will be purchasing a 20" CX20 from orbitec. It is used so im getting it for $1200 it was purchased to service only 1 account. that account wouldnt let anyone clean their floors without the pad system, but they closed down and the guy doesnt even want the machine lucky me! I will also be purchasing a rotovac and a system similar to the CFX. Theres another that i think i will be going with though. Killer design really stands out. The purple cow effect!

I use an encap cleaner from a local company

hydroxi-pro - hydrogen peroxide really makes a difference

multi surface cleaner by earth sense - also w/ h202

a non solvent degreaser by e.logical (chem blend industries)

sha-zyme degreaser w/ enzymes

oil eater degreaser

i also like blaze from ccs. its just faster for me to get products locally plus it gives me a feel for what other cleaners are doing :o)

Sha-Zyme is awesome for carpet/tile&grout. plus the enzymes and pleasant smell really helps in restraunts.

I think oil eater performs a little better but i still like sha-zyme because my customers like it.

I typically will use a degreaser on the carpet and then will follow up with an encap cleaner. all the products listed perform well for me but am always looking for more. somebody just told me about Krudd Kutter that i will be trying next.

i use std 100% cotton pads from challenger. I didnt like the enduro's. i havent tried their turbo pads.
but i really like their dbl pads. different carpets i will adjust amount of pre spray or how wet the towels are, or i add a glider since i priarily use only the 100% cottons.

whats awesome about restaurants most of mine are every 2 wks, so when i get other commercial or even residential work they feel very small and i am able to do them pretty quick w/great results.

what cleaners are you guys using for greasy floors?

Re: Great Commercial Accounts

WOW!

Congrats...

Some day I hope to have a business like yours