Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
employees

I'm new to the forum and will be purchasing my system at the end of the month, I have been moving slowly and reading everything possible before I buy. Does anyon have employees and if so how much are you paying them? Additionally, what is the average annual salary for using this system? lastly, is any utilizing only green and encap cleaning products?

Re: employees

Hi AJ
I do my own residential work, and on commercial jobs, use one or two people who I pay on a per-hour basis.
I pay between $15 and $25 per hour, depending upon whether it is a day or night job. I subcontract out my wood floor refinishing work.

Not sure what you mean by "salary". Do you mean how much would you pay someone you employ as a full-time carpet cleaner on a year-round basis? Or do you mean how much profit can you, the business owner, expect to make in a year?

Actually I mean potential profit as the business owner. Thanks for the insight on the residential versus commercial and day versus evening.

FTC regulations prohibit those offering franchises and/or business opportunities from putting out a number that supposedly tells a prospect how much he or she will make on an annual basis. It is permitted to speak in terms of hourly gross. My own jobs gross somewhere between $90 up to sometimes $125 per hour - occasionally more.

Thanks, I appreciate your honesty! No I'm not the fuzz