Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Soot from forced hot air heating

Jon,

I re-read your post and sounds like you were working a nylon frieze. I’m sure you’ve seen your fair share of carpet types and may agree that nylon can be one of the toughest fiber types to clean. I think the agitation of OP is what does most of the work but also believe the “right” product and pad combo goes a long way to making the job go quickly. I use the turbo pad and glider because it seems the reduced drag of the polyester blend pad plus the glider allow me to work the carpet from a number of directions plus reduce the chance of tip blooming. As for product I mix it up, sometimes it’s an encapsulation product and others a combo of abstraction vlm and tlc

Funny you should say the customer was put off because you didn’t arrive with a TM unit. That happened to me only once and it was this past December. I explained to the customer the process and the benefits of OP but they decided to select a local splash and dash offering a $99, 3 room special. I did their neighbor’s home offering 3 rooms and a hallway for $120. The neighbor was so pleased that before I was done they had me do the entire house which turned into a $300+ pay day. I heard later from the same customer their neighbor who turned me away spent $348 on the 3 room special and felt taken (duh!). Sometimes you just have to let it go and spend your time and energy on productive things. It’ll all work out.

OP4EVER,

Mike

PS – Some people love to drink the sizzle. My HWE competition likes to brag their equipment costs $100,000 http://www.dirtfreecarpet.com/aboutus.html and produces H3O (a hydronium ion – acid). I got to ask if the H30 really has any time to react before getting sucked back up.

I like to brag my clean is the best plus I use tons less water, dry without air movers, don’t run noisy diesel equipment, or run hoses, and use bio based products.