Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Subtle Changes in Marketing

Mike,

I am no advertising expert, but I would suggest looking at a dozen or more carpet cleaning websites. Immitate what you see that appeals to you and leave out the features you don't like.

My web site is a little bit campy and does not have that real professional commercial gloss. Many folks have said that they like it (customers). It comes from me (a person) rather than some abstract and slick "professional service". The problem I am having is that I can't get enought folks to my site to begin with. Once they see it, more people like it than not.
www.greenhomescarpetcleaning.com

Write what you would like to read yourself if you were a customer, not what you think others would like. Chances are that your customers will respond to what you like. Think about your customer's needs rather than your company's resume.

That's my inexperienced advice for what it's worth!

My website is www.drysdales123.com. Possibly some ideas there.

Jon,

Your website is great. Getting people to your site is a function of keyword usage, links, how many web crawlers find your site etc. Hire a SEO expert. Also add a blog if you'd like. Page refreshs/updates get picked up by Google. Besides BLOGS give you the ability to strut your stuff and let customers get a personal glimpse of your talents.

Cheers,

Mike