Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: White Berber

A small stair tool such as the one included in my Package
can be useful in tight areas, or where carpet meets another floor material. It has a 6" oscillating head like an orbital car buffer/polisher, and can function like the floor sander's edger tool.

Helped out a fellow OP CCer today who separated his shoulder over the holiday and had a chance to use your hand tool as you suggested and it worked great. I wonder if you've sourced a heavier duty tool (more Hp). The one you provided in your starter kit works fine but just like the floor machines more power can be good.

Mike

BTW - I was so pleased with the hand tool I encaped the carpet in my Tahoe and experimented with the Envirex Brush & Bonnet - Encapsulating Bonnet Cleaner. The product worked great. Still would like to know if anyone else uses/used Envirex

Re. other stair tool options: Challenger sells a larger and heavier one on its website - about $350. I found it tiring and cumbersome to use on stairs, so I designed a handle for it, and now use it as a small area floor machine. oou could als look into Argo's Argonaut (http://www.argoco.com).