Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pads

is there a micro fiber pad that can be used with the challenger

Re: pads

Jimmy, try Anders Berg's website www.swedeclean.com.
He specializes in microfiber products. Look for the link to his "commercial" page, where among the products shown is a 21" microfiber pad which Anders tells me is suitable for use with OP machines with a pad driver like the Challenger's. They are $30 each, and can be washed out on the job, thereby minimizing the number of pads you need to take along on a job.

You can try Hagco as well. A lot of OP'ers seem to be using these now:
http://hagcoultramicrofiber.com/microfiberbonnets.aspx

I prefer the gladiators.

I was wondering who uses different pads in this forum and what success they are having,besides the cotton pads that came with my challenger.Why I am asking is that I am using my challenger more in commercial to get at the comman areas along with my cimex.The posts awhile back had different ones talking about bigger wheels on the challenger I put them on mine and it works so much better and easier to use on commercial.
I found the Thinone does not absorb much
Argo double thick works better
Hear microfiber does not work under the challenger according to encap forum
What are glad pads, what do they look like, what are they made of
Just need more info on what really works and names of companies that I can contact to get pads that are being used with success.

Perry,
A glad pad absorbs almost as well as cotton, but they hold about 3 times the soil so you don't need to change pads as often. They are also good for residentail becuase they're less agressive than cotton and reduce the chance of tip bloom. CCS sells them. Callenger has a similar pad "turbo pad" but I hear mixed reviews about those.