Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kicking the tires of starting carpet cleaning buss.

mark,
Few years ago worked for a carpet cleaning business in ohio. Realized the great opportunity this business offers. I have two questions:
1.) Are there any business' in the Dayton Oh area who may be willing to let me go out and work, for free of course, to see the equipment in action?
2.) If I do this I will be moving to KY to open up shop. What kind of population is needed to sustain a carpet cleaning business? Presently there are no carpet cleaning business' within 60 miles of where I'm looking. thanks.

Re: kicking the tires of starting carpet cleaning buss.

Hi Keith
I believe there is a Challenger on the Wright-Patterson AFB. I think it is used to clean the carpeting in a bowling alley somewhere on the base. I have asked Chris at Challenger to send me the contact info for me to pass along to you.

Re. your chances of success in rural KY: I sold one of my first Challenger Packages to Gary Browder in Sacramento KY. His contact info at that time (2004) was 270-736-2111 and gbflash@owensboro.net.

Re: kicking the tires of starting carpet cleaning buss.

I talked a few times to Gary before I started back in January. Same phone number I had. He was good one to bounce questions off of. Very helpful and a good part-time to full-time story.