Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I MISS MY CHALLENGER

I had a great morning with a tile&grout job and an ugly 8x12 rug, disgusting! had dogs and never cleaned well we got the rug shining and grout to the real color. stopped for a soda pop and 5 mins later my challenger got nabbed! man i feel lost without my mean green fightin machine!...

oh well its life, guess ill go get me a rug doctor so's noone wants to steal it!

j/k

im gonna get me a big brother Titan

Re: I MISS MY CHALLENGER

Sorry to hear that you got ripped off. I hate a **** thief. I wonder if the lazy ******* even knows what he stole. One thing for sure, he won't be using it.

your right noone in this town would even know what it is! course these kinda guys would never operate a tool they stole, i only wish i couldve caught em in the act.

do you have the serial number?

keep an eye on your local Cragslist website...and eBay.

if you see it on Craig's, goto the schmucks house and pretend you are a potential buyer, and check the serial #.

or if on eBay, get the schmuck to email you close-up pic's of wherever the serial # is on the machine and check it that way.

then inform the police and enjoy

thanks ive been on ebay and craigslist daily even watching phx,az and san diego, ca since there both close. atleast my insurance will cover most of it, but i would like to catch the guy since i have serial number and police report. to bad we cant handle it the way they did in the old west.

Maybe there's a way to have some kind of GPS tracking chip hidden away in every piece of equipment we own.
Sort of like Lojack.