Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
water extraction

do any of the op only crowd carry any equipment to do emergency floors, like ac leaking in apts or pipes leaking. if so what kind of equipment is good to carry for this? nice shop vac, and blower? since it wouldn't be main tool just for those 3am "i wish i never agreed to these terms" Calls :o)

i manage condos so im used to the calls :o)

any ideas would be helpful

thanks
mike

its to late i already ageed :o)

Re: water extraction

The "OP crowd" is probably as diverse as any other crowd. Some will offer this service; others won't. I've never wanted to offer the emergency water suck-up service of so-called "restoration" companies. Seems too much like real work. Plus, I don't want to have to run a business that is obliged to respond around the clock. Hoping other OPers who think differently might chime in here.

typically i wouldnt offer the service but when your looking at an account with 150 units it kinda nudges you. :0)it is a lot like work, oh well im young and got lil ones so sure beats doing it for someone else, mine as well be my pockets that get filled.

thanks Mark

I feel the same as Mark, but because of a few accounts that are prone to have a water heater to go out or a tennet to let a tub over flow (retirement home) I bought a Steamin Demon, I owned one several years ago when I was a hot water extractor so I knew it would do the job.