Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new business

Question. If i bought the challenger start up kit and passed out flyers and business cards all over a town of about 100,000 people, how soon and a guestimate of the amount of money I would make in the first month. Would it be in your estimation more than 800.00 dollars a month. Which is about what i make doing a second job right now on an hourly basis.

Re: new business

good grief Sam, no way anyone can give you an answer on that one bud. SO MANY factors. 20 guys will give you 18 diff answers i reckon

Derek makes a point. Too many variables at work here to give to a standard yes or no answer. Many community newspapers will include your insert at 5 cents each. Every 10,000 newspapers delivered within your market area would cost you $500. You would then design a flier, and shop around for the best copying price available to you locally or over the internet. 2 cents each maybe?
$800 per month represents $200 per week, the equivalent to one fairly small job that you will probably perform in somewhere between 2 and 3 hours, depending upon what rates you charge. That certainly seems reasonable, and as we gradually emerge from the current recession, your income should rise accordingly.

I average a 1% return on flyers. If you handed out 500 per week that should give you 5 jobs, but you need to put a price on your flyer to make them call. something like 4 areas $89.00 Just as long as it is an atractive deal.

Emerging from the ressecion? I think it's gonaa get lots worse before it gets better