Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thinking about starting soon

Hello, I used to work for Chem-Dry for about 3 years, how does your system differ from their "old" system. When you buy the start up equipment is their anything else I may need to get started? Like additional pads, pre-sprays ect. Is there a number I can call to talk to someone directly? sorry for so many questions.

Re: Thinking about starting soon

how do you expect to learn without asking some questions?

the old chem dry system yer referring to is the carbonated spray with the bonnetts, yes? as in the old, "chem dry charlie'?

anyways............

the difference with that old system, and the OP method of low moisture cleaning, is night and day as far as i am concerned.
chem dry's new method of cleaning is even worse. they just leave way too much in the carpets, even though the carpets may look good!
i did 3 last week, which were done by chem dry the week before, and the pads came out black.

extra pads are a must, and so is extra pre-spray.
i wont go any further though.
this is mark d's house here and i dont wanna steal any thunder from him, he's a great guy, and he'll surely want to speak to you too

Re: Thinking about starting soon

Hello John Paul
Assuming you've gone thru my website
http://www.carpet-cleaning-business.com, why don't you e-mail me (markd@cybercom.net) or call me at
617-242-9657. I am in the Boston area.

Hello Mark

tried to call you but you were not available. A couple of other questios I have is do I need to get bonded? I will get some kind of insurace, you know just in case. Anyways Do I come up with my own name or does drysdale need to be some were there ? Do you have any sugestions on flyers or phone adds? also I plan on getting the equipment in a few months, do I just call you or is there another number? I will try to call you again, have a great day.

Re: Hello Mark

My service told me you called. I called and got your home voice-mail. Will try again.