Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Challenger

Mark, what can you tell us about the new 17 inch Challenger Titan. Have you used one yet? Show us some pics.

Re: New Challenger

Challenger has been keeping me in the dark on this one. Let me inquire and report back.

Ah, the distributor is always the last to know. Not only has Challenger added the new 17" Challenger Titan ($1800) to its line, they have also extensively revised their website, which now focusses on my Drysdale's "Start Your Own Carpet Cleaning Business" Package. I am flattered. (http://www.challengerop.com)

why would they keep you in the dark young fella?
i suspect yer thier top distributor?

hopefully the new titan will be a hit. the challenger max turned out to be somewhat of a dud. i know of only one person that has the max, and he aint happy!

be nice if they put up pics of the titan!

Yes. We want pics. The Max was butt ugly. The regular Challenger is a sharp looking machine. Pics please.

I have hired 2 paparazzi to hide in the woods of Longview TX and get pictures of the Titan - the same 2 guys who got shot at at Tom Brady's recent wedding to Giselle whats-her-name.

heres a link to the pic of the new titan

http://www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com/site/1426224/page/3110892

i dont know why is not pictured on the challenger website? just wonderin :o)

will challenger be coming out with flared t&g brushes?
the current ones leave a good amount of space between the brushes and wall, not a nig deal in some cases but i have found myself on hands and knees with a hand brush removing stains close to the walls.

i wonder if there is much of a difference on the handling since you have a larger area covered(17" driver") with the same 3/4hp motor? i wonder if is a lil slower

just thinking through my fingers

The Challenger 17" Titan will soon be shown on my almost ready new "all-things-orbital-all-the-time" website www.planet-orbital.com. I doubt that you would find it to be slower than the standard (15") Challenger.
While the pad driver is spread over a somewhat larger carpet area, having the same .75 hp motor as the 15" Challenger, I think there would be slightly less psi (pounds per sq. inch) on the floor, enabling it to run as vigorously as a smaller machine. Plus, the cleaning path is 2" (13%) wider. (Any physicists out there who care to comment?) Also, keep in mind that OP manufacturers give a model number based on the approximate width of the cleaning path - not on the width of the pad driver - which is usually 2" less.