Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Host Liberator Extractor Vac

has anybody had any experience with this equipment?
im sold on the challenger and have had awesome results. ive gotten a lot of praise from satisfied customers. im looking to expand into the surrounding areas of my home city and came accross this machine but i dont know much about it, cept that its a dry system.

thanks for any help or thoughts!
mike - tearin it up in the desert with his challenger!

Re: Host Liberator Extractor Vac

This is what is called a CRB (counter-rotating brush) machine, capable of both brushing in the Host brand carpet cleaning granules as well as vacuuming up these granules along with whatever else is in the carpet. Some people use CRB machines as an encap carpet cleaner, except that with it alone you are unable to also do padcapping. All companies that sell vacs make some sort of "deep cleaning" claim, as does Host. They also claim it functions as a pile lifter, but most pile-lifting vacs out there don't have a great reputation for actual soil removal. I like my Kenmore Progressive vac, as it annually wins Comsumer Reports evaluation for pet hair removal. In residential work, the best possible removal of pet hair from carpet fiber is a skill you very much want to have. I would rank it higher than the ability to lift pile.