Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Challenger

My challenger has paid itself off and then some. One of the best descisions I've ever made and I've tried many. I remember back in December when I was down at the lawn mower store pricing mowers, trimmers, blowers etc... thinking it will sure take a long time to pay this stuff off, part time. It only took 4 months to pay my total carpet cleaning business off doing a few jobs every now and then. I'm talking stair tool, lots of extra pads, cleaning solutions, business cards, storage boxes...the whole bit. I've already had one repeat customer. I had a lady call this weekend because she said she heard about how great of a job I did from a referal. She said she was going to call some HWE named Stanley because he had done it before. I asked her what he charged. She said back to me, What he said he was going to charge, or what he actually charged? Anybody wondering? I say go for it. If you work hard, treat people right they will beat your door down. You can't lose. Thanks Mark

Re: Challenger

Thanks for the feedback, Brooks. It's always good to hear from people in the field, no matter what their comments are. Keep up the good work.