Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tile and grout

Does anyone use Anamoly from Vacaway to clean tile and grout? I have seen that Mark uses Tile lab products, but I am wondering which cleaner is the best to use for different situations, since Tile lab offers three products that clean tile and grout, and also sell a t & g kit with different products, and also when is it necessary to use an acidic product vs. and alkaline product like anamoly? Does anyone do bathroom tile which is not on the ground, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Re: Tile and grout

Not that I want to send people away, but the best answers to T&G questions like this one will be found at specialty sites such as www.dirtygrout.com. Many of the people there are all T&G, all the time. While I find the Tile Lab products sold at Home Depot to be up to the job, and moderately priced compared to the products sold at the specialty shops that sell stone floor materials and maintenance products, one reason I buy them is I live about 5 minutes from 2 HD stores. It should also be mentioned that I also use a steam vapor machine, which in many situations is all that is needed, especially on smaller jobs. Re. acid-based grout products - make sure you don't get them in contact with metals such as aluminum or stainless steel, materials which can become etched by acids. You don't want to be replacing a customer's sink or other metal item that you splashed with acid.