Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Do You Market Your Challanger ....

I have a Electric TM and Would love to add this to my Biz .... How do market this machine Vs. The Normal Hot Water Extractor?

Re: How Do You Market Your Challanger ....

rather then market the equipment used, market CLEAN!!

99% of the customers out there dont concern themselves with equipment.

Sell BENEFITS (benefits to the customer) rather than technical features. When you bring your car or truck in for repairs, are you concerned with which specific tools or techniques the repair guy uses? Probably not. You want benefits: good quality repair work; quality parts;
prompt response if something goes wrong; a clean car that doesn't smell like someone spent the morning smoking in it; etc.
Benefits that you can promise to the customer from an OP job might include: great results; spots get scrubbed away, and are highly unlikely to return; very rapid drying time; very little noise; no hoses, so the door doesn't have to be left open; many use natural cleaning products with OP, since the agitation involved does most of the work, so you can offer the "greenest" possible process; etc.
If you don't want to sell your HWE system right yet, OP and HWE can work very well hand-in-hand: scrubbing in your pre-spray with an OP machine makes working with the wand sooooooo much easier. LIke to leave the carpet with less water in it? Make a final pass with super-absorbent terrycloth pads. Want better coverage of your carpet protector? Work it in with a non-absorbent pad , such as a Fiber-Plus pad.

i gotta agree w/ ole Mick & Mark above...

market clean carpet...and the bene's of VLM.

only market "Challenger" if you are selling them