Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question re. oxygenated products

I am not accustomed to adding anything to the cleaning products I use. I'm considering adding a warm weather deck cleaning and sealing service this year, and in this context I keep reading how effective (and safe) a cleaner these oxygen bleach (sodium percarbonate) products are. It actually seems as if you could use one of these products on carpet, and nothing else, and be "green", AND get great results at the same time.
Anyone want to comment?

Re: Question re. oxygenated products

i'm not a big advocate of adding any ingredients either, but this sodium percarbonate seems to work very well in one of the products i use in carpet cleaning.

i would think, maybe try it out, on yer own deck if ya have one, and see the results?

just a thought

Re: Question re. oxygenated products

I asked Steve Smith at Vacaway if he would advise for or against adding an oxy-boost to his EncapGreen product. He said anytime you add anything to an encapsulation product, it will negatively affect its ability to perform in the manner intended. So I guess if you are pad-capping, (actually removing soil) it wouldn't hurt, but if you're doing straight "scrub 'n run" encap cleaning, then your resultant residue would fail to come out during vacuuming.