Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hotel

I have to clean some hotel room carpets.what should i be chargeing per room?

Re: Hotel

Charge high - $10 a room.

SM charges $3 bucks, the Patels usually go w/ them.

Hi Dave
Go to the SEARCH function on this Forum. Enter "hotel". Then near the bottom of the list of responses that comes up, look for a post by "Vinny" titled "Marketing Hotels". I posted an answer to his question.

I just had a phone conversation with a low-moisture carpet cleaner who has worked out a repeat visit cleaning schedule with a hotel considered to be in the budget range. He will make quarterly visits to the property, cleaning some areas twice a year, and others 3 to 4 times a year. Each visit he estimates will take him between a day and a day-and-a-half, depending upon whether or not he takes a helper with him. The value of the year's contract is about $9600, and the hotel will make four quarterly payments to him of $2400 each. The sq. ft. rate, averaged over guestrooms, halls, meeting rooms, etc., is eleven cents per sq. ft. He uses Challengers and Cimex machines. A Cimex is comparable in productivity to the larger orbital machines, such as the Challenger Max, Orbitec CX20, and the HOS Orbot Sprayborg.