Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chem Dry

I was just asked how the OP method compares to chem dry...anyone know some specifics relative to how the "chem dry" method works.

Re: Chem Dry

Chem-Dry's primary floor machine is a rotary, which was an OK piece of equipment for the last century, but which has neither the agility, scrubbing power, or speed of an orbital machine like the Challenger. In more recent years Chem-Dry has had their franchisees also acquire a portable extractor. I believe their primary cleaning product is based on carbonated water. If there are any people with first-hand Chem-Dry information lurking here, now's your time to contribute.

the porty and rotary chem dry uses has been thier forte since thier inception, along with the bubbly process via pepsi tanks.

remember thier mascot of sorts, "chem dry charlie"?

now the franchisees are being "urged" to go with truckmounts which i believe prochem is building for them. they still use the same process only now, they claim the advantage is heated bubbles, along with the power wand. in other words, they now also use HWE.

btw, the power wand is nothing more then a rx-20.

it amazes me how this company has evolved over the years. they first bashed, degraded, insulted, cursed, all the HWE guys, now they say thier version of HWE is the only version that cleans carpets.

99.9% of thier advertising utilizes the element of fear to lure mrs consumer to call them and only them.

maybe one day they'll discover the true benefits of OP cleaning

SWEET! Thanks for the info....it's all I need.