Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cleaning Carpets in Cars & Trucks?

I am thinking about starting a car detailing business, which I had some experience in 37 years ago when I was young. I have a bizarre question. Could the stair-cleaning machine be used to clean carpets inside cars & trucks? There are stains sometimes that are really hard to remove.

Re: Cleaning Carpets in Cars & Trucks?

I would think so, for the most part, as it can clean the most heavily soiled stair carpeting. It has a 6" pad driver which works fine on stairs, both the steps and the risers. Possibly there would be some difficulty getting it to work effectively on hard-to-reach areas of car and truck carpet. You should also be able to use this tool on vehicle upholstery.

I have 3 kids so you can imangine what my wife's Expedition looks like in the back. I used Mark's stair tool last week and not only did it clean it, it stood the carpet up. It looks great. You have to put a real good shop vac job on it first. I used Orbit Spot Remover. It loosens the sand and dirt so I did a post vac as well. Baseball and cleats coming up...I'll be doing it often.

I have never been able to get good results with Marks stair tool, I Hear Mark, and a few others say that it works well for them. I wounder what you are doing different that allows you to get good results, Maybe I'm doing something wrong?