Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Santitating/disinfectiing

I have a meeting tomorrow and the customer has asked about sanitation or disinfecting of the carpet. There is Microban but this a cleaner too, correct?

The customer has used HWE in the past.

Any suggestions

Thanks
Peter

Re: Santitating/disinfectiing

There is a product called Microban Carpet Cleaning Sanitizer, which works with any kind of cleaning method. You can order it online from Jon-Don
(http://www.jondon.com). Any janitorial supply business in your area might also have it. It is not the same as the Microban product used to kill germs after flood restoration work.

Would this be used in conjunction with Orbit Natural?

I don't know, Peter. I've never used the Microban product. You should do your own Google search on it, and see what comes up. From what I've read on a couple of sites, it's supposed to be both a cleaner and a sanitizer.

Yes that is correct,
But it says it can be used in conjunction with compatible products. It did not list what is compatible and I was wondering if you had had any experience with it. After all you are our "Guru"

I am only the guru of that with which I have had first-hand experience. I do know that some in the environmental community have concerns with the overuse of Microban. Something about the micro-organisms that it is supposed to kill developing an immunity to its effects. That's about all I know.