Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cat Urine, What's the Newest

What do you feel is the best way to treat cat urine on a carpet. Abstraction from CCS? The Smell is worse then the stain as it is fairly recent.
This Greenhorn Carpet Cleaner appreciates the Advice and feedback.

Thanks,
Lance

Re: Cat Urine, What's the Newest

Lance,
Abstraction works well for dog,but not so good for cat smell. Pee Rad from ccs or vacaway works well for cat urin smell, follow up by cleaning with wham.
You can get both products from css.

How are you rinsing the PeeRad out with a Challenger or other OP machine?

Thanks Andy. This "Greenhorn" appreciates the advice.
Will Check those products out.

Lance

Mark,
I know of a few guys that use pee rad with op only, But, If you were to saturate a spot real heavy It would be good to have a small portable to rinse, or water claw. And Wham will encap any remaining residue in the follow up cleaning. I don't have a lot of experience treating bad urin smell, I just don't get many jobs that have that problem, so you may want to get some advice from Steve Smith, or John G.

You may also want to check out Odorcide at Exellent Supply. I hear it's good stuff, and you can mix it right in with your cleaning solution. I plan to get some to try out.
Take care

TRY SOME ENZYME. WORKS GREAT, JUST GIVE IT SOME TIME TO DO ITS THING.

Most janitorial supply business carry some brand of enzyme product in the gallon size. Or you can just go to your local pet supply store, such as Petco or PetsMart, and look for either Simple Solutions or Natures Miracle.