Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tile Cleaning w/Anomaly

I'm about to use Anomaly w/my Challenger for the first time, but I'm feeling a little skeptical. Please share your process and success stories to boost my confidence. Thanks!

Re: Tile Cleaning w/Anomaly

What is Anomaly? Many will never have heard of it.
A little background?

Hey Mark,

Its Vacaways Tile and Grout Cleaner. I tried Orbit-Glow Hard Floor Surface Cleaner and experienced no results. How are you cleaning tile?

Thanks.

On the smaller jobs, I use a steam vapor machine, made by deLonghi (my old Fogacci was better, but it eventually croaked.) On larger jobs I use my Challenger with its T&G brush, usually with Tile Lab T&G cleaner. I also have a brush that I bought somewhere that is hinged, and screws onto a broom handle. If some grout lines look as if they need additional attention, this tool can be helpful. I remove the dirty liquid on the floor with my Challenger and Argo 2-sided terrycloth pads. If it's a big job, I may have someone else spraying the grout lines with a stream of hot water from a sprayer so as not to leave any soil in them.

So you sell this service confidently and with good results? Are you color sealing the grout yet, Mark? Thanks for the dialog.

Confidently and with good results? Yes.
Coloring grout? No.