Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whats the best deoderizer?

I would really appreciate some opinions on an effective deodorizer.

Something I can apply after the carpet cleaning as well as something I can add to my CC solution.

I was impressed with the sample of Oban that Mark sent me when I bought my business package from him but as I stated in an earlier post Oban Marketing does not return my calls and emails so I'm giving up on them.

Bill

Re: Whats the best deoderizer?

go to vacaway.com and look at their deodorizers. They're on the product page.

Bill, sorry to hear of your difficulties with the main Oban office. I deal with a distributor called Oban of Connecticut. Toll-free number: 866-636-7466.
Talk to either Colleen or Jim Seiler. Or e-mail them at obansales@aol.com.

Thanks Mark, I'll give it a shot!

Good Morning !

I need to submitt a proposal on deodorizing about 27 rooms on a local hotel chain. They have strong cigarrete odor and I am plannning to use Odorban. Can anyone provide any feedback on how much to charge? Per hour, per room?

Thanks !

First you must realize that deodorizing a hotel room entails a lot more than simply cleaning the carpeting. Odors attach themselves into/onto just about all of the materials in the room that are not glass or metal. This includes upholstery, drapes, the paint on the walls and ceilings. You first ought to study up on the total process and find out what additional equipment you will need, such as a fogger.
For openers, I'd Google "deodorize a hotel room:.

And make sure your contract says you're deodorizing the "carpet" and not the "room". If you're going to deodorize the room and not just the carpet you'll need a small fogger and will want to charge a lot extra for that.

http://www.cleaningpro.com/products/a-z/n.htm#Nokimded

I've been using this deodorizer with good results. It could be added to your carpet cleaning solution (most likely) for added punch and could be fogged too. It's probably not any better than Oban.

Another great choice would be Odorcide available at excellent-supply.com.

Thanks to both of you !

Speaking of contracts, do you suggest I do a contract with this potential customer? Any ideas ? Any help would be appreciated.

Gus

Mark,

I did get in touch with both Collen and Jim at Oban,both are very pleasant and customer service oriented.

Thanks for the info.

Bill