Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money Maker

This little green machine is a money maker. I bought it about 10 months ago and it has been a work horse. Just a few minor problems that were easy fixes

Now with that said. The On/Off lever fell off on my last job. I couldn't figure out how to re-install it correctly. The steel clip on the switch might be broken, I don't know. Can someone take a close up picture of the inside of the
electrical box to see if I can tell how it installed. I would really appreciate it. I'm waiting to hear back from Challenger. Thanks.

Re: Money Maker

My on off lever came loose also. I took off the plate on the box and found it just needed to be screwed back in. WOrked out fine.

Thanks Billy. I was trying to attach the pin to the hook pin ans realized that the hook pin attached to the on/off switch that I never replaced when It came off.

Since I've never had that experience with the on-off lever, probably Lee Watson at Challenger will be able to best advise you. I have had the little safety button un-screw once or twice, but all you have to do with it is to screw it back in place.