Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Encap and protectant

Is it counter productive to spray a protectant over an encap job if the encap is still damp? Just wondering if we should offer protectant to the bank that we use encap for. thanks!

Re: Encap and protectant

I believe the protectants sold by both Releasit
(www.excellent-supply.com) and Vacaway (www.vacaway.com) can co-exist with their cleaning products. Check at those websites to be sure..

i believe Mark is correct.

another option, and Mark edit this if u want cause i not sure if u sell Releasit / Vacaway, is to buy Cobb's Dynachem Encapsulate with Protector in it. he sells one without and one with protector.

thanx --- Derek.

No editing is called for. This Forum tries to be
informative (and from time to time, depending upon the guest, a little wild and crazy).

Thank you for the input! We've been using an all natural protectant from Bio Force. I'll experiement with using it with encap at my house this weekend.

Kevin, if you are going to do that, i recommend you allow the encap to dry thoroughly, then post-vac the crystals up, THEN apply that protector. i wouldn't use just any old protectant after Encap'ing...i would only use the protectant from the same manufacturer as the encap itself.

thanx --- Derek.

What Derek said. I also use Bioforce's Carpet Protector, but don't use it with an encap product.
It would be a bad mix of chemistries.