Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR SALE SALE

FOR SALE

CHALLENGER 1/2 HP MACHINE USED 19 TIMES
+ MARK'S STAIR TOOL

+2 2/3 GALLONS RELEASIT DS
2 1/2 GALLONS ORBIT NATURAL
2 GALLONS RUG RESTORE
1 GALLON SPOT RELIEF
30 NEW PADS
4 USED STAIR PADS
2 USED GREEN/WHITE STRIPE PADS

$1200 WHOLE PACKAGE + PICK-UP
ANN ARBOR MI

734 665 6484

Re: FOR SALE SALE

Sorry to see things didn't work out for you Larry. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors.

Hi Grant

Thanks for the reply.
4 days after I sent Mark a check for my equipment I woke up with a very severe gastro-intestinal disorder.
In May 2007 I was diagnosed with a condition called
lymphocytic colitis-which causes severe diarrhea.
Kind of difficult to clean carpets with this condition. By June i began to improve and I tried to begin marketing my services.Then In September 2007 I began to have bladder problems. I had no INSURANCE.
On November 1st I lost my home to foreclosure/auction.
When I lost my home My county government provided me with health insurance. I was then sent over to the University of Michigan Hospital where they performed a bladder operation on me on December 17th. After the operation I experienced complications. The doctors then recommended to me to avoid any physical work/exercise for 6-8 weeks. As a result I have made $409 in Income since January 1st.
I am supposed to leave my Condo on May 1st(the 6 month redemption period is up). I can then force them to EVICT me which will give me another 30-60 days. I will be moving from my 2,350 sq ft 2 story condo into my car.
Because of my medical problems I really cannot clean carpets.
Take Care
Larry

Larry do you have a photo of your challenger machine?

I have no idea ON how to scan photos

to Andersons Carpet: pictures at
www.challenger-pad-machine.com.

to Larry: I can only hope that better things happen for you in the future.

Best wishes to you Larry.

Thanks Guys

I have started a new job in sales however it requires a 3 month training period with little income. On the bright side 6 months down the road I may be receiving a good income. The problem is getting through the next 4-6 months.

BEST WISHES TO ALL