Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Drapes?

Anyone here doing drapes?

Re: Drapes?

If you decide to offer drapery cleaning, the machine you will want to have is "The Ultimate" made by U.S. Products (www.usproducts.com). It can clean both with water as well as with waterless solvent, which you will need to use on many drapery fabrics. It sells for about $3000.

The machine is well over $4K.

I am curious if anyone else offers the service. I'd like to pick some brains before further dialog with US Products or On Site.

I located it this week on the US Products website priced at $2975.

True but that is the machine only. You will need an assortment ot tools, an exhaust fan (the fumes are deadly.
Now, I must admit I spoke with a guy at U S Producsts who did say the "MSRP is" and quoted a $ of over $4k so the implication was "But we will sell it cheaper".

I am way open to suuegtions mark. Can you link me where you found the machine?

Mark, I have poured over the US Products website and simply can not find a price listing anywhere. It says: Call us.

Perhpas you have access to a different website than me. As I wrote above, i did call Thursday and found the verbal quote much higher.

This is an area of true interst for me. I really would like a link if you can provide one.

I found it on a page of the Rotovac website:
www.rotovac.com/230V/usproducts-ultimate.shtml

Thanks!

Yep. It is over 4 K.

Not that the price is bad...just for prosperity.