Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Commercial Flyers

Hey All, I am going to prospect commercial props such as hotels, prop mgt co's, and others. Can some one critique this flyer Thanks

Squeeky Kleen Home Environment Enhancement
dba. Squeeky Kleen Carpet and Window Cleaning

We are now offering premium-quality, rapid-drying, chemical-free and odor-free carpet cleaning. We also offer Commercial Grade Encapsulation quick drying carpet cleaning. The result is thorough cleaning and quick drying, vastly superior to typical wand results. Your carpets will be dry in an hour or less! With your carpet drying faster, your carpets will look, stay, and feel cleaner longer.

-Owner of the company on ALL jobs. No trainees, so the job is done right!

-Great results. Carpets get really clean!

-Friendly professional service!

-On Time professional service. If we are running late we will let you know A.S.A.P.!

- Brings carpet back to life!

-No wick back. Spots don't reappear!

-Serving the Tri-Valley area

Sincerely:

Jerry Holt

Re: Commercial Flyers

Jerry the wording sounds good to me, cant comment on how it looks. One thing I would change is when you say it the carpets dry in an hour or less I would change it to say carpets dry in about an hour, because sometimes if you use more solution it may take a little longer then an hour also the environmnet also may play a factor, unless you have been doing this for a while and have it down to a science that you always get the carpets dry within an hour. I do not sometimes it takes my cleaning a little longer then an hour, espeacialy when I used to live in NY and it was humid out, and the carpets were really bad and I would use exta solution.

The double name thing is a little wordy, and unnecessary. I would drop the "Squeeky Clean Home Environment Enhancement" part, and just go with the
"Squeeky Clean Carpet & Window Cleaning.

Next paragraph: you might be addressing the homeowner market with your reference to natural products, and the commercial market with your reference to encapsulation, but it's a little hard to tell. I would address each in a separate paragraph.

I wouldn't jump right at readers with the word "encapsulation". It will be unfamiliar to most. I'd rather see you say something like: and for our commercial customers, we offer the most up-to-date cleaning science & technology yet developed. It uses very little moisture, and leaves virtually no residue. No residue means your carpets will stay cleaner than when cleaned via traditional wet methods.
Our method is called "encapsulation".

Also somewhere you use the word "wand". I'm not sure how many customers will know what you are referring to. If you want to suggest that your method is more effective than what customers think of as steam cleaning, you might want to use that exact term.

i agree with Mark. don't sell encap. pointing out the bene's of VLM is fine tho.

BUT!

what you have typed up could be the best thing in your market. it won't make a hill of beans if you don't follow up and be persistent!

use the Search feature above to learn what i mean.

thanx --- Derek.