Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prospecting to Prop Mgt. Co./ Best Spot and Stain cleaners

Hey All, I am doing a one page "add" to some prop mgt co in my area. Any tips on what to say? I am still working on my marketing skills. I have picked up some Apt Rental Management Companies as clients.

Hey Mark, who do you recomend for spot and stain cleaners? Who is better Vacaway or BioForce. I have been looking at both and I am trying to decide if I should get one or the other. Or should I get both Thanks fellas
Jerry

Re: Prospecting to Prop Mgt. Co./ Best Spot and Stain cleaners

Jerry, I have never used bioforce, but I do like vac-aways pog, for red stains I like pro choice (GOOGLE THEM, use prochoice carpet cleaning, and it should come up) on thier site they have a list of types of stains and how to remove them it has been very helpful for me. Me personally I use Surround from bonnetpro.com and I varry rarly have to use a stain remover, typicaly only on red stains. When I see a stain I just spray it a little heavier then other areas and this stuff even desolves gum easilly, just spray it let it sit for a second and then scrape it with a keey and it disolves throw the big chunks out and vacum up the rest. I used to carry all types of stuff with me to remove stains now all I carry is Surround and my red stain remover and leave the rest in the car just in case.

Re: Prospecting to Prop Mgt. Co./ Best Spot and Stain cleaners

Releasit's Encap-Spot works very well. My only complaint is that it comes without a sprayer, so there is a tendency to use more than is really needed. I've just replaced the top with a sprayer top. For oil-based stains, I like Goo-Gone, in the bottle with the spray top. It also works well on chewing gum, candle wax, etc. I usually buy it in hardware stores, supermarkets, etc.