Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urine

Mark (or anyone who can help) I see where urine "stain" removal has the potential of being a money maker. I took an odor removal course some years ago and recall urine being not-so-simple to remove. hence;
I'd like to know where i can go get trained in the proper procedure(s) to remove all type of urine from carpet. Can you suggest how or where to get this training?

Re: Urine

One of the janitorial supply companies in your area might offer assistance. They often have reps of products dropping by to do workshops on how to use their products.

Re: Urine

Phil I am not an expert on this and I am sure Mark will correct me if I am giving you false or misleading info. I myself have not done this but am planing on doing so when I start taking on residential jobs (got a little busy with hotels). I plan on getting a water claw, not sure if that is the exact name but you can google it and watch thier video, to me it looks very promissing for urine removal, but then again I am not a vet in this so any comments about this from Mark are more then welcome.