Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good resource for someone for someone interested in jumping in!

Also How does this system compare to chem dry? We had an oppertunity to buy a chemdry franchise a few years back and didnt, mainly because the guy didnt really know what he was doing and it showed. I also wasnt willing to spend 50k upfront and give most of my profits away. I am very serious about this just need do do alittle research first. Mark we will be in touch! Thanks to all who take time to contribute to this board.
Jason

Re: Good resource for someone for someone interested in jumping in!

Some differences include:
With the Challenger you can use the cleaning product of your choice. I recommend a natural product for the residential market, and a choice between encapsulation and natural cleaning for commercial customers. Chem-Dry uses a carbonated water cleaner.

With a Challenger, you will be using a random orbital (or oscillating) floor machine as your primary tool. Chem-Dry uses a traditional rotary floor machine as well as a portable extractor (hot water extraction cleaning).

With Chem-Dry (as you pointed out) you will be looking at something like a $50,000 investment, as well as a percentage of the gross (correct me if I'm wrong). With my Challenger "Start Your Own Business" package of equipment, supplies, training materials, and back-up assistance your are looking at around $2000, and you keep everything.

I can be reached at markd@cybercom.net.

Once you begin to find other boards for us OP users, you will read a lot of posts from EX Chem Dry guys/gals. Those posts will include how unhappy they were with CD.

This system works and works very very well. In fact, it is better IMO than any other method out there. I have nothing to sell you and care less what you decided to use. You do not know me and my opinion means little, if anything, but I am the best carpet cleaner in my market BECAUSE I use this system.

thanks guys, this is very reassuring!!!!I will continue to read the boards on this site as well as challengers site. Thank you

Jason in my opinion DO BUSINESS WITH MARK, here is why, it is low cost, it works and your customers will be very impressed even when you are just a rookie, mark continues to help us and offer his knowledge free of charge, and the people who make the challange stand behind there product. I do not know if you ever had to try and use a warrenty before but my experience with warrinties are that they are not woth the paper that they are wrote on, I had a problem and the people at challanger were hasle free and rush delivered the part I needed to fix my challanger. It is a good product sold buy good business people.

Hi Jason,

I din't buy my package from Mark. I thought I was being smart and saving money. It was a mistake. I would have preffered to have spent the extra money for the stair tool and Marks marketing package.