Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Second Job 29K sqaure feet

The first floor of this furniture store was 29,248 square feet. I worked 7.5 hours on it today. I need another 1.5 hours to finish. Its the grand opening of the store. The carpet had paint stains, ink, glue. It was a real pain the ass manuvering around all the furniture. And I had to vacume the before I cleaned. The manager said that they tried to vacuming but the new carpet fibers kept clogging up the machine. They were pretty impressed with my Kirby.
I guestimated that of the 29K if square footage, 60% was covered by furniture. Im charging $1173.00, about 10 cents a square and it foamed and foot. divided by 9 hours, thats 130/ hour. I go back to finish first floor and second floor tommorow.

This is only my second job. I was hired because I was the one out of four carpet cleaners that actually picked up the phone. My back is killing me. The Challenger like to pull to the left. I used Wamm and Zbomg. I used some encap clean as well, but I went to heavy on it and foamed up too much

Re: Second Job 29K sqaure feet

Congrats on the job, and on the $100+ per hour you are taking out of it. If the Challenger is pulling, go up to the next level of glider. Are you using the holy glider? If so, try the middle (medium thick, no holes) and see how it goes.