Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Websites / Link exchanges?

I know most of you, like me, who visit this board or who have purchased the package from Mark have done so intending to offer "green" cleaning. Most of you also have websites.

Something that not everybody knows which helps your search engine rankings is to have links to other websites. It only works if each website links to the other, thus a "link exchange".

I am trying to find some other sites to start a "find a green cleaner" type of page on my website. It provides a sort of service on your website, as well as enhancing your credibility by showing that you are in a way connected to others using a similar green cleaning system.

Doing a link exchange usually helps both sites in the way the search engines view the importance of your website. And the more important your site appears, the higher your site will be listed in "natural" searches.

So if any of you would like to start a link exchange, please email me. Logistically, it works best if both sites publish the links onto their website within a day of each other.

Re: Websites / Link exchanges?

Very good idea, Grant. I have initiated modifying my website so that it can more readily participate in exchanges of this sort. I also suggest that anyone offering natural cleaning services contact Co-op America (www.coopamerica.org) so as to become included on its National Green Pages.