Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newbie just ordered equipment & supplies

I ordered the Op Machine 3/4 hp Package, encap brush, grout brush from the challenger pad systems.
The sample pak from Vackaway, Code Green and nap brush from Clean Craft, Release It clean, the attachement for tile and grout and upholstery from Excellant Supply. I just need to make a trip to Lowes for sprayer, drill, etc. I guess thats a good start.

I plan on using the equipment to clean my two rental properties. That would be a good training ground. If I screw anything up, I wont have anyone yelling at me. If i do a decent job I won't have to hire a proffesional.
My daughter is in childcare, gymnastics, and dance. I plan on bartering carpet cleaning service and will ask for credit for the services they provide for my daughter. The childcare she attending looks like they havent cleaned the carpets in some time. I may do that free of charge if they balk at the exchage of service, just for the sake of my daughters well being and possible refferal business.

I want to thank Mark, John, and all the posters on this blog. I have leaarned quite a bit from you guys. You have helped me navigate through the maze of info, especially on the cleaning solutions side of it. Thanks again

Re: Newbie just ordered equipment & supplies

Mojo, I'm not sure that I've received your order yet??

That's a really good start there. Pretty versatile setup with the Challenger you'll have. It sounds like your plan is to grow on the side over time. Smart, it takes many months for referrals to grow and to get the experience you need. Best of luck to you.

Thanks Grant, I have been sitting behind a desk for quite some time, Its going to be a challenge for me physically. If I had to push a wand around all day, Im not sure if I would have even considered it. Take care.

I have a similar system. I opted for a hos/Vento made elsewhere. ONLY because the seller is right across the state from me. BUT...I love OP. I have had very good results using this method. I am sure you will too. Best of luck

Good deal Phil. I had to pay 170.00 to have it shipped. All you had to do was walk across the stree and pick yours up. Its goog to know you have had sucess with the OP.

Mojo, what will you be using to clean carpeted stairs?

the drill driver attachment for stairs from excellant supply. I also ordered the upholstery brush drill driver attachment. I need to get a good drill. I hope that works.

You managed to get most everything that I include in my package, except the Training Manual (would have saved you making many "first time mistakes".) and my orbital stair machine. And not to be concerned: Challenger still counts you as a customer of mine. They are very honorable people, who will be quick to try and assist you if you have any technical problems.