Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advertising on Craigslist

Using the free postings on Craigslist in your area is a no-brainer. To see how I use it go to
www.boston.craigslist.org, the use the search function for "natural carpet cleaning". (Make sure in the box below, you select "services".)

Re: Advertising on Craigslist

Mark,

how much spam email do you get at that listed email account?

same question for spam phone calls of the 2 numbers you have listed?

how many ppl goto your listed website and spam the email given there to?

(these are my reasons for hesitancy of advertising on craig's)

thanx --- Derek

I have tried advertising on craigslist and I have
received no calls and no spam.

There is some low level of spam email resulting from posting on craigslist. Nothing bothersome, though. Maybe one a day. No spam phone calls at all. I think craigslist works best when you are disciplined enough to do it every day, and when you use the same headline. I definitely notice I receive additional calls from people who have not been customers before when I do this consistently for a couple of weeks or more. It's just the craigslist variation of the old marketing rule: people have to see your ad X times before it registers on them that you are "real".
"X" might be as many as 10 or 20.

Mark,

How many customers have you retained from Craigslist?

Bye the way, Ordered the Challenger from Pad Systems. I havent received it yet. Sent a google message yesterday, and I placed a phone call and email message today to confirm that its been shipped.

Can I order challanger supplies from you?

If you ever order another Challenger, or one of the Orbitec line of carpet machines
(www.orbitecsolutions.com) I would be most appreciative if you were to order it from me. As far as various supplies - pads, Orbit Natural, tile brush, etc. - it makes the most sense to buy directly from Challenger Pad Systems.

If you get a couple of jobs a week or a month from it why would you be so worried about email spam? Like you don't already get a bunch so you just have to delete a little more. Could you not delete spam for one extra job a month?