Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Stains

Has anyone tried the products from Proschoice.com? I am so tired of red stains Red Vanish from Vac away just is not doing it for me my sucess rate with red stains is about 50 50. So I have been looking for somthing better, I was told about Pros Choice and was told that the person using there products was having about a 90 percent success rate. There red stain remover is a two part system and there are two types one two part system for synthetic red stains and one two part system for organic red stains. THere products are a little expensive but I ordrered them any ways to test them out because it sounds pretty in depth and came with a ggod recomendation I will give them a try. Oh yeah the problem is going to be telling what red stains are synthetic and which are organic, I am going to go with the rule of thumb they gave me the more vibrant the stain the more likley it is synthetic. Once I recieve the product I will Report my findings on it

Re: Red Stains

Well I just recieved this product, I will be testing it probably next week and will let you all know what I think about it.

Please keep us in touch with you Research & Development.

This stuff works really well for me. So far all of the red stains I have come across I have been able to get out using thier stain magic which is for synthetic red stains, like koolaide. Only one stain did not come out all of the way but It was barley noticeable and if I spent a few more minutes on it I probably would of gotten it out. According to thier instructions you must have somthing to extract the chemical with, because my vacum can suck up water after I remove the stain I use acup of water and lightly dump it in the area and then swish it around with my hand and then extract it with my vacum cleaner.

On the above post I gave you all the wrong name of the stain remover I have been using It is Red Relief that is for synthetic red stains for food dyes, On the above post I said Stain Magic but that is for organic stains like red wines I have not had to use this one yet.

Joe, If you haven't tried red vanish, I recomend that you do, it works verry well for me. I normaly treat the stain and then put a rag over it befor cleaning, by the time I am done cleaning an hour or 2 latter, I lift up the rag and it is normally completly gone, only once in awhile I have to use heat. What kind of vac do you use?

I use an H20 vac it is like a knock off of a rainbow I got 2 for about $200 it works Ok maybe not the best vac but I like the fact that it can suck up water so it will not get clogged up or if I accidently spill somthing I can suck it up with out a problem and with out having to cary extra equiptment.

Were do you get red vanish?