Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When will it end

It is still freezing where I am at and the news is forcasting a foot of snow, this really slows down my buisness, it needs to warm up so I can start spring cleaning. Here it is mid april and we are in the 30's.

Re: When will it end

Yeah, this global warming is a real pain in the butt. I had to fill my oil tank last week for $416.00 just to keep warm. And I am in South part of NJ.

Wheres Al Gore when ya need him?

Re: When will it end

If weather in your area is keeping people from calling for real jobs, perhaps you can use some of the downtime to offer demos to businesses in your area. Every demo that you are able to perform heightens your chances that "real" work will follow. No one ever bats 1.000,
or sinks every shot they throw towards the basket. Success in any field is some fraction of total attempts at whatever it is that you are trying to do.
But you have to be proactive. It's not very likely that owners and managers of carpeted premises are going to come to you. Let them know that you've got something they may not have seen, which could solve one of their management problems. Since there is cost or obligation, they have nothing to lose. Send a simple letter, along with a business card or a photo of a job where the results are clear & visible. Then follow up with a phone call. Join your local Chamber of Commerce or comparable association. If you simply stay at home, sitting on your hands WISHING for business to come your way, nothing will happen.