Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to use deordorizer and where to get small pads?

When using the Oban deodorizer, do you mix it with the OrbitNatural, or use is separately, or does it matter? Any specific considerations when using a deodorizer?

Where can we order more pads for the small stair tool (Craftsman buffer)?

Re: How to use deordorizer and where to get small pads?

Oban can both be mixed into your cleaning solution as well as used directly. If a place has general odors (cigarette smoke, cooking odors, etc.) I will add around a cup of Oban to the contents of a 2-gallon sprayer. In an area of carpet which has experienced a specific event which is producing odor (urine, vomit) I will be more likely to spray some on directly. For more info on the product, and suggested ways of using it, go to www.obanmarketing.com.

The small, 2-sided pads that I supply for the stair tool can be purchased at Argo & Co., Spartanburg SC.
(www.argoco.com) They sell several standard sizes, as well as these, which I have custom-made.

Re: How to use deordorizer and where to get small pads?

Hay Kevin I have been trying to get that company in WI,Katherine.they have the natural degresser.I am not the best with this pewter,I can not seam to find it. Would you have Phone# or web site?I would love to find out more about thier products,Thank You