Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New guy

Kevin Thomson
Beavercreek OH (vicinity of Dayton)
wkthomson@hotmail.com

Re: New guy

Thanks Mark! We are excited and a bit scared, but have officially opened for business. You can see our website at http://www.NaturalSolutionsCleaning.com. You will find that a lot of the information is similar to Mark's (appreciate your help Mark)...just displayed and organized a bit differently.

Looking forward to working with all of you and to help in any way we can.

Kevin

Good looking website, Kevin. Very crisp & professional looking. Re. commercial work, I am modifying my commercial mini-brochure so as also to be able to offer encapsulation cleaning, which has some chemistry, albeit very little, to it. On the re-write, I will offer natural carpet cleaning as an option, at a slightly higher rate, since stopping to turn and replace cotton pads results in a somewhat lower sq. ft. per hour production rate than simply running an orbital machine with an onboard tank which contains an encap solution. When encapping in this manner, you can use the same scrubber-type, nonabsorbent pad or brush virtually without stopping.

kevin,

I like the site and I to am considering doing the same thing! I also sent an email to the one listed on your website. I am also an Ohioian up in the C-Bus area. How is Biz going with the Natural approach?

"Going Green" is no longer an iffy business strategy.
There were always people who sneered at the idea of trying to get things "really" clean using natural products. They wanted "real Chemicals". These people are rapidly being overtaken in number by people who have SEEN THE LIGHT! People who are paying a premium to buy their food at Whole Earth Market stores, to drive a hybrid, and to paint their interior walls with low-emission paints. Consumers with smarts and above-average disposable income now all want to be as green as Kermit the Frog. Time for small business people with vision to get on board.

Tnap,

Business is going well; however, our approach is not exactly typical for the industry. Growing will be slow because we are kind of picky when it comes to our customers. I would love to discuss with you further and let you come see a demo.

Also, we have plans to expand to the Columbus area soon. I realize that might mean competition to you, but I'm optimistic that we could strategize together to make this work out. Who knows...maybe we could fund you and provide some services (phone, marketing, etc.) as a partnership or something. Let's chat about it. I sent you my contact information via email.