Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boats?

A friend of mine has an in with some hi end yaughts(is that how its spelled?) Lets just say big big boats in the 40 to 60 foot range. The owners and dealers dont like the old methods with steam and water and such. Way to long to dry. These are like floating condos. Im going to use my challenger and as little moisture a possible. Anybody have any experience with them? Im not sure how to price them. Im thinking a flat rate because the shape is kind of different for sq ft estimates. Any thought would greatly be appreciated.
Matty

Re: Boats?

I have not been on a boat since I went on that 3 hour tour with Mary Ann the Professior and the dumb ass red head movie star.

I would give it a flat rate.

Re: Boats?

I've done the carpets of several of the Harbor Cruise boats that operate out of various piers along the Boston waterfront. These being fairly large jobs (several hundred $$$ each) I just charge my regular sq. ft. rates. For a smaller craft, you might quote your own sq. ft. rate, but also quote a minimum, based on your own estimation of how long you think the job might take.